Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
Costs: Cheap as chips
This superfood omelette with salmon and broccoli is dead easy to make and super-quick. Great for lunch or dinner.
- 100g broccoli, trimmed
- 1tsp olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g smoked salmon trimmings, chopped
- 1tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1tsp freeze dried)
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 mins or until just tender. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold and drain again.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning then add the broccoli to the pan and sauté for 2 mins. Pour over the eggs and cook for 3-4 mins or until the base has set.
- Scatter the salmon and dill over the frittata and cook under a hot grill for 2 mins or until the top has set. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.