Banoffee syrup sundae
Skill level: Easy peasy
You can't beat banoffee pie and this sundae version is dead easy. And best of all, it only takes 25 minutes to make!
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 1tbsp squeezy syrup
- 1tbsp soft brown cane sugar or demerara sugar
- 1tbsp double cream or full fat milk
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 1 banana
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream or 400g can custard
- Place the butter, squeezy syrup and sugar in a pan. Melt slowly over a low heat then bring gently to the boil for half a minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream or milk. Leave to cool.
- Crumble the biscuits into two sundae glasses and drizzle over a little of the toffee sauce.
- Slice the bananas and add half on top of the biscuits, then add the ice cream or custard and the remaining bananas and toffee sauce.