Anthony Worrall Thompson's herby fruit salad
Skill level: Easy peasy
A twist on a classic fruit salad, this Asian-inspired mix of coriander and coconut is really refreshing - great after a heavy meal.
- 4tbsp reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1tbsp liquid honey
- Lemon or lime juice, to taste
- 2 blood oranges or small pink grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 pink-skinned apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 small mango, peeled and diced
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Mix together the coconut milk, honey and lemon juice. 2. Toss the fruits in the dressing together with the coriander and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 141(kcal)
- Fat 0.5g
- Saturates 0.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.