Ice cream sandwich
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Cookies, ice cream, bananas and banoffee sauce are all you need to rustle up this gorgeous pud. It's easy for kids to make too.
- 4 chocolate chip cookies
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Squeezy banoffee sauce
- 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
Top tip: Squeezy banoffee or chocolate sauce is also great for an ice cream sundae. Just drizzle your favourite sauce around the inside of a chilled sundae glass and top with ice cream, crumbled sponge or biscuits, fresh fruit and cream.
- Place a cookie onto a plate and top with half a sliced banana.
- Add a generous drizzle of squeezy banoffee sauce.
- Top with a scoop of soft vanilla ice cream and add the rest of the sliced banana on top.
- Place another cookie on top then drizzle with a little more banoffee sauce.