The combination of striking colours with sparkling disco dust makes these baubles such festive decorations. They're better than the real thing!
- Christmas bauble cookies
- Sugarpaste: a selection of colours
- Christmas bauble cookie cutters
- Piping gel
- Royal icing
- Piping bag and No 2, 18 tube
- Edible snowflake lustre dust
- White hologram disco dust
- Soft brush
Use the photo for further inspiration on how to decorate each bauble!
- Prepare the cookies. Remove a small circle of dough from the top of the cookie using the piping tube and bake.
- Roll out the coloured sugarpaste and cut a bauble using the cookie cutter used to create the cookies. Attach to the cookie using piping gel and remove a circle using the No18 tube to reveal the hole in the cookie.
- For the purple bauble fill a piping bag with royal icing, attach the no 2 tube and pipe a swirl and coil pattern over the cookie. Once the royal icing has set, mix some lustre dust with water and paint over the pattern. Use a soft brush to spread white hologram dust over the cookie.