Mincemeat croissants make great after Christmas dinner treats and if you prepare them in advance, you can just pop them in the oven and they're ready in just over 10 minutes.
- 240g can ready-to-bake croissant dough
- 8tsp mincemeat
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Baking sheet, lined with baking parchment
- Set the oven to 200įC/Gas Mark 6
- Remove the croissant dough from the can, unroll and separate the triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthways using a pizza wheel.
- Place a teaspoon mincemeat at the wider end of each triangle and then roll up.
- Curve the croissants slightly and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake the croissants in the centre of the oven for 12-15 minutes, until they have risen and are a light golden colour.
- Remove the croissants from the oven and transfer them to a baking sheet. Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve the croissants warm.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.