Festive fruit trees
The kids will love helping to make these brilliant fruity Christmas trees filled with squirty cream.
- 1 green apple
- 2 pears
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and thickly sliced
- Green grapes
- Aerosol real dairy cream
- 1 pomegranate fruit, seeds removed or glace cherries, chopped or sultanas
- Wooden kebab skewers
- Cut the fruit into thick slices. Thread the largest slices of fruit onto the stick first to create the base (if the kids are helping, remove the spiky end to the skewer and be careful!).
- Continue to thread the fruits finishing with the smallest slices and put the top of the pear at the top of the tree. Leave gaps between the fruit for the cream layers.
- Top with a green grape and squirt cream into the gaps.
- Finish off with the 'lights', using the pomegranate seeds, cherries or sultanas to add extra sparkle to the Christmas tree!