Skill level: Easy peasy
Mild but full of flavour, the mix of coconut cream and spices give this curry its gorgeous colour.
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 pods green cardamom, remove the seeds and discard the skin
- ½ tsp crushed black peppers
- 20 medium size raw prawns, peeled, cleaned and washed
- 16 asparagus spears, cut into 4cm batons
- 20 baby carrots, peeled and parboiled
- 150ml Korma sauce
- 100ml warm water
- 4 coriander sprigs for garnish
You can swap the prawns for any delicate fish or vegetables.
- Heat the oil then sauté the cardamom seeds and crushed black pepper for 1 min before adding the prawns, asparagus and carrots.
- Sauté for 2 mins then add the sauce - simmer until prawns are cooked.
- Adjust the consistency of the sauce by diluting with warm water.
- Garnish with coriander sprigs and serve hot, with steamed rice
Cook's tip: You can swap the prawns for any delicate fish or vegetables. www.seedsofchange.co.uk