Berry caipiroska cocktail
Skill level: Easy peasy
Welcome in the spring with this deliciously fruity, classic cocktail - you can use any freshly grown spring berries.
- 50ml classic vodka
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 25ml sugar syrup (at most supermarkets)
- Berries (5-7 raspberries)
- Berries, for garnish
Top tip: Don't use crushed ice as when shaking, the ice may melt and dilute the cocktail - so stick to ice cubes!
- Put the berries, sugar syrup and lime juice into a glass and muddle the ingredients by crushing them in the glass with a muddler or pestle (or similar).
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker with some cubed ice and shake. Strain over crushed ice in a large rocks glass.
- Top with a little more crushed ice and add your choice of berry garnish.