Roasted vegetable macaroni
Cook's tip: Vary the vegetables used in the recipe to match what you have in the fridge - peppers, carrots and leeks will all work well. And make sure the stock is very hot otherwise the pasta will take longer to cook.
- 2 large courgettes, diced
- 1 large aubergine, diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g small macaroni or other small pasta shape such as conchigliette
- 500g jar Dolmio original sauce for bolognese
- 1 ltr hot vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 220įC (gas mark 7). Toss together the diced vegetables and olive oil and tip into a large baking dish. Roast for 15 mins until softened and golden.
- Lower the oven to 200įC (gas mark 6). Stir the pasta, sauce and stock into the dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins or so, until the pasta is tender.
- Serve at the table directly from the baking dish.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.