Tomato and almond-stuffed courgettes
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
A super-easy dish from celeb chef Loyd Grossman, these tomato and almond-stuffed courgettes make a great starter or light main.
- 6 medium courgettes
- 1 jar sundried tomato and almond sauce
- 5tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 5tbsp breadcrumbs
Top tip: For more flavour, buy smaller, younger courgettes. Go for firm, heavy-feeling courgettes with clear, bright and glossy skins.
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the courgettes in half, lengthways, and scoop out the seeds.
- Spoon the sauce into the courgettes and place on a lightly oiled baking tray and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove foil, top the courgettes with the mixed breadcrumbs and Parmesan and return to the oven for 20 mins until the topping is crisp and golden brown.