Goat's cheese with honey sauce
- 100-125g(3½-4oz) soft goat's cheese
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3tbsp wild flower honey, or your favourite honey
- Sliced strawberries, for serving
Woman's Weekly cookery editor Sue McMahon says: Goat’s cheese is also great served on warm bread with roasted tomatoes and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Turn the goat's cheese out on to a plate.
- Halve the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds into a jug. Add the honey and warm it through gently, for a few secs, in the microwave. Pour warm honey over the cheese and fruit. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 150(kcal)
- Fat 9.0g
- Saturates 6.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.