Mango, honey and cream fool
- 2cardamom pods, crushed, seeds removed
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and stoned
- 150ml (¼ pint) double cream
- 250g pot plain yogurt
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1-2tbsp clear honey
Woman's Weekly cookery editor Sue McMahon says: Instead of layering the creamy mixture and the mango purée, try stirring them both together gently to create a ripple effect.
- Crush the cardamom seeds lightly, using a pestle and mortar, or the end of a rolling pin in a small bowl.
- Purée the mango flesh in a food processor until smooth.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Stir in the yogurt and whisk a little more until thickened. Fold in the lime zest, juice, crushed seeds and honey.
- Spoon alternate layers of the creamy mixture and the mango purée into the glasses and decorate with more lime zest. Serve chilled. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 285(kcal)
- Fat 21.0g
- Saturates 13.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.