- 1tbspclear light honey2tbsp soy sauce
- 2 salmon fillets, 150g (5oz) each, each cut into 5 squares
- 2tbsp sesame seeds
- 100g (3½oz) long-grain rice
- Peppers and spring onions
- Extra honey and soy sauce, for drizzling
Woman's Weekly cookery editor Sue McMahon says: Donít be tempted to cook the salmon for too long. Leave it to rest while the rice and stir-fry cook.
- Set the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
- Drizzle honey and soy sauce over the chunks of salmon fillet. Roll them in the sesame seeds and cook them, skin side down, in a roasting tin for 8-10 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- Slice peppers and spring onions and stir-fry them to serve with the fish. Drizzle with extra honey and soy sauce before serving. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 380(kcal)
- Fat 25.0g
- Saturates 4.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.