Your babyYour baby's nostrils are now open and their ears are working perfectly.
You might also feel your baby have hiccups - this is when they swallow small amounts of amniotic fluid.
YouThere's a fairly high chance that you're suffering from backache and also swollen feet. Try to take things easy, put your feet up and take regular warm baths to ease the pain.
- Next: Pregnancy pictures: What happens in Week 26?
More help and advice- Read Anna's pregnancy diary and follow her progress
- Follow your pregnancy week by week
- Pregnancy milestones - what to do when
- A-Z of pregnancy
- How much weight should you put on in pregnancy?
- What to eat during pregnancy
- Need help choosing a name? We can help