Kids' avocado guacamole dip
This dip is easy and the kids will love making it too. It's delicious served straightaway with Chantenay carrots to dip in.
- 1ripe avocado, cut in half and the stone removed
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 2tsp sour cream or crème fraîche
- Chantenay carrots
If your avocado isn't quite ripe enough, put it in a paper bag and store it at room temperature.
- Scoop the avocado flesh from the skin and put it onto a plate. (If the kids are making it, a grown-up can help scoop it out).
- Mash it up with a fork until you have a paste.
- Put the mashed avocado in a bowl with the crushed garlic and the sour cream and mix really well with a spoon.
- Serve immediately with lots of crunchy carrots.