How to hard boil an egg video
- Saucepan of water
- Slotted spoon
- Bring the water to a boil, carefully add in the egg and boil for exactly 7 mins.
- After the 7 mins, drain the water from your pan, crack your egg around the pan to break up the shell, then pour over cold water and leave for a couple of mins to cool down.
- When it's cool, take the egg out of the pan and roll it along the work surface - this makes it really easy to peel.
- Peel the shell off of the egg with your fingers.
- Use a knife or an egg slicer to cut the egg up and use it in sandwiches or egg mayonnaise.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.