Frankenstein fingers and sheep's eyes
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
For a frightening Halloween feast, kids will love these chunky Frankenstein fingers made with chunky carrots - perfect for dipping
- 1 tub guacamole, houmous or any other dip
- 5 baby carrots
- 4 large carrots
- Stuffed green olives
- Red grapes
- Almond flakes
- Sour cream
- Fill a small bowl with ready-made guacamole, houmous or otherfavourite dip.
- Take 5 baby carrots and take a thin slice off the tipof each. Then use the knife to make a small incision at the base ofthis cut and push a flaked almond into the slot to look like fingernails!
- Arrange the carrots into the dip so they look like fingers.
- For the sheep's eyes, peel 4 carrots and thickly slice. Slice a fewgreen stuffed olives and red grapes.
- Top each carrot slice with a blob of sour cream and the slicedgrapes or olives. Arrange the eyes in pairs on a serving plate.