Sea bass with orange and tarragon salad
- 1 orange
- A few sprigs of tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 fillets of sea bass, about 300g (10oz) in total
- Knob of butter and 1tsp olive oil
- Noodles and shredded cabbage, to serve
Not suitable for freezing.
- Peel and segment the orange, catching the juices in a bowl. Mix in a few whole tarragon leaves.
- Season the sea bass fillets. Heat a pan, add the butter and oil, and when hot, add the fish, skin-side down and cook for a couple of minutes to let it go crispy, then flip it over and cook for another minute.
- Serve the fish on the egg noodles, cooked according to pack instructions, with the cabbage. Serve with the orange and tarragon salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 210(kcal)
- Fat 7.5g
- Saturates 3.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.