Lemon meringue nests
Eat nests soon after theyre made otherwise the meringue goes soft from the cream.
- Ready made meringue nests
- Crème fraiche
- Good quality lemon curd
- Icing sugar
- Mix together crème fraiche with the lemon curd.
- When evenly mixed, spoon the mixture into the centre of the meringue nests.
- Decorate with raspberries.
- Dust over with icing sugar.
- Put a sprig of mint on top of each.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.