Spicy chicken and sweetcorn Bolognese
Top tip: Try adding 2-3 rashers of chopped smoked bacon in with the chicken. Finish with a handful of torn fresh basil.
- 400g fusili or other pasta shapes
- 500g minced chicken
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 350g frozen sweetcorn
- 500g jar extra spicy sauce for Bolognese
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water, according to the packet instructions then drain well.
- Meanwhile, lightly brown the chicken in a large non-stick pan for about 5 mins until the juices run clear.
- Stir in the carrot, sweetcorn and the sauce and bring to a gentle boil. Simmer gently for 5 mins.
- Add the sauce to the pasta, toss well together then divide between bowls and serve.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.