Roasted squash & goat's cheese salad
Skill level: Easy peasy
Packed with filling butternut squash and drizzled with soy balsamic dressing, this is one tasty salad that won't leave you hungry.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and chopped into 2.5cm (1-inch) cubes
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g rocket
- 100g goat’s cheese, roughly sliced
- 1tbsp chopped walnuts
For the dressing:
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Heat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF, gas mark 6).
- Put the butternut squash in a roasting tin together with the garlic, rosemary and black pepper.
- Drizzle over the oil, toss well and roast in the oven for about 25 mins until tender.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Put the rocket in a large serving bowl and arrange the squash and goat’s cheese on top.
- Pour the dressing over and scatter over the walnuts.