Makes: 2 pieces
Cooking time:needs to set in the fridge
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
A simple chocolate treat the kids will love - this old classic will bring memories flooding back of cooking as a child yourself
- 1 packet dark chocolate melts
- 3 drops peppermint essence
- ½ packet white chocolate melts
- 4 drops green food colouring
- Line 20cm square cake tin with baking paper or foil. Melt dark chocolate melts in a lightly heated saucepan, stirring throughout melting process. Add peppermint essence and stir.
- Spread half the mixture evenly over bottom of tin. Set in fridge for 5 mins.
- Melt white chocolate melts the same way then stir in green food colouring. Spread this over layer of dark chocolate and then refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining dark chocolate over white/ green chocolate and set in fridge.
- Cut into pieces and store in fridge.
Looking for food gifts? We've got plenty more to choose from!