Gruffalo owl ice cream
Skill level: Easy peasy
If your kids are big Gruffalo fans, make them this chocolatey owl ice cream - it's the Gruffalo's favourite dish after all!
- Chocolate ice cream
- 4 chocolate fingers
- Pack of chocolate flakes
- 2 white chocolate buttons
- Small wafer
Use your favourite chocolate bars to make our brilliant chocolate recipes
- Use two scoops of chocolate ice cream, one larger for the body and one smaller for the head.
- Cover the ice cream with chocolate flakes.
- Use chocolate fingers for the wings.
- Pop two chocolate buttons on the head to represent each eye and a small wafer for the nose.
The Gruffalo is released on DVD on 22 March 2010.