Sprouting broccoli with marmalade glaze
- 300-400g (10-14oz) tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tablespoons fine-cut marmalade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil broccoli for 4-5 minutes or until just tender. Drain into a colander.
- Add the marmalade to the hot pan, along with 1 tablespoon water. Place the pan on the heat and stir until the marmalade melts, then return the broccoli to the pan and stir to coat the broccoli in the marmalade. Season to taste. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 22(kcal)
- Fat 0.3g
- Saturates 0.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.