Stilton and sage chicken parcels
Skill level: Easy peasy
A deliciously easy chicken dish that takes almost no time to prepare, yet it's impressive enough to serve at dinner parties.
- 50g (2oz) Stilton cheese, roughly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts
- Fresh sage leaves
- 4 strips of pancetta
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4 (180ºC, 350ºF). Take each chicken breast and cut a slit in the side of the breast to create a pocket.
- In the 'pocket', place 2 sage leaves. Take half of the Stilton cheese and press into each pocket. Push the edges of the pocket together to cover the cheese and enclose inside the chicken.
- Wrap 2 strips of pancetta around the chicken, and secure with a cocktail stick if you wish. Place on a hot baking tray andcook for 10 mins until chicken is tender.
- Serve with creamy mash potato and seasonal steamed green vegetables.