Chorizo and potato tapas
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
A fiery Latin dish that's guaranteed to bring the whole family to the table. Sizzling, spicy and delicious.
- 350g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 225g Chorizo de Pueblo ring
- 1 red pepper, diced (170g)
- ½ bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced (120g)
Serve with some thick, crusty bread to soak up all the juices.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-6 mins until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from the chorizo and slice. Fry in a frying pan with the pepper for 2-3 mins. Add the spring onions, tomatoes and potatoes and cook for 2-3 mins, then serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 247(kcal)
- Fat 7.5g
- Saturates 6.0g
- Sugars 6.0g
- Salt 0.8g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.