Haloumi with a chilli kick
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp Lazy chilli
- 2tbsp lemon juice (eg Jif)
- 2tsp frozen mint
- 500g haloumi,sliced into 1.5 cm slices
If you’re not a fan of chilli, swap it for diced red pepper or fresh tomato instead.
- Mix the oil, chilli, lemon juice and mint together in a jug with black pepper.
- Cook the haloumi on the BBQ grill for 1-2 mins each side until evenly charred on both sides.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle over the chilli sauce
Click here for more barbecue recipes