Cheese and chive dip
Skill level: Easy peasy
Serve this cheese and chive dip with crunchy veg sticks like cucumber and carrots to bump up your five-a-day. Works as a delicious lunchbox filler or as healthier party food
- 100ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 2tbsp natural yogurt
- 75g lighter Cheddar cheese like Cathedral City Mature Lighter, grated
- 2 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp chives, chopped
You need to eat half a cucumber for it to count as a portion of veg. Check out more five-a-day portion sizes
- Spoon the mayonnaise and yogurt into a dish.
- Add the Cheddar cheese, spring onion and chives and mix well.
- Serve with a selection of vegetables.