Crabmeat linguine with chilli
- 300g linguine
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 500g white crabmeat
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
This recipe is also good with fresh coriander instead of the parsley, and with a dash of lime juice, too.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the linguine and cook according to pack instructions. Drain and rinse under boiling water.
- Return the pan to a gentle heat add half the oil, the garlic and chilli, and cook for 30 seconds. Return the linguine to the pan and stir through the crabmeat, parsley and remaining olive oil.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 550(kcal)
- Fat 23.0g
- Saturates 3.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.