Pink 'n' peachy Sangria
- 2 ripe nectarines or peaches
- 1 lemon and an orange
- A bottle of chilled rosé such as Le Froglet Rosé (£4.99, M&S)
- 500ml white grape, pear and apple juice (we like Welch’s)
- 150ml vodka and a splash of peach schnapps
If you don’t have any peach schnapps, this drink is just as delicious with orange liqueur.
- Thinly slice 2 ripe nectarines or peaches, 1 lemon and an orange.
- Mix in a large jug with a bottle of chilled rosé, white grape, pear and apple juice, vodka and a splash of peach schnapps.
- Chill for a few hours and serve with extra ice.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 200(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.