Goat's cheese saffron risotto with smoked salmon
- 250g packet quick-cook saffron risotto
- 1 level tbsp green pesto
- 100g packet smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 100g packet soft goat’s cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the risotto according to the packet instructions, then stir in the pesto and smoked salmon. Heat the risotto through.
- Crumble in the goat’s cheese and season. Stir until the cheese starts to melt, then serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 479(kcal)
- Fat 13.0g
- Saturates 6.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.