Roasted minty beetroot and goat's cheese
- 400g beetroot, washed, trimmed and unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp mint sauce
- 2tsp balsamic vinegar
- 100g soft goats’cheese, crumbled
- Small bunch fresh mint, leaves only
Beetroot juice can stain, so pop a pair of rubber gloves on before preparing.
1. Heat oven to Mark 4/180°C. Put the beetroot into a roasting tin, drizzle with oil androast for 20-25 mins until just tender.
2. Whisk together mintsauce and vinegar, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle over the cooked beetroot, scatter with goats’ cheese and return to the oven for 5 mins. Sprinkle over mint leaves before serving.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 129(kcal)
- Fat 10.0g
- Saturates 4.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.