Herby new potatoes
- New potatoes
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
Look for unwashed, blemish-free, small potatoes and cook them as soon as you can after buying to keep that sweet, fresh flavour.
- New potatoes are delicious cooked in their skins - just give them a gentle scrub to remove dirt and any loose skin before cooking. Add to a pan of boiling, lightly salted water and simmer for 10-15 mins until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl, dot with knobs of butter, a handful of chopped fresh parsley and season.
And here’s two more tasty options to try…
- Crush freshly cooked new potatoes with cream cheese, finely chopped spring onions and black pepper.
- Toss them in a mixture of olive oil, rosemary and garlic, and roast for 40 mins until cooked through and tender.