Spicy crab and mango salad
- 75g radishes, sliced
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 120g bag watercress
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 100g white prepared crab meat
- Lime wedges
- Toss the radish, mango, watercress and cucumber in a bowl.
- For the dressing, combine the lime zest and juice with the olive oil and chilli. Drizzle over the mango salad and toss together. Divide between two bowls and serve topped with the crabmeat and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 248(kcal)
- Fat 15.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.