Thyme and lemon courgettes and fennel
- 3 courgettes, sliced diagonally
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp dried thyme
- 1 large bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- Heat half the oil and thyme in a large frying pan, add the fennel and cook for 2-3 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the courgettes on a high heat for 2-3 mins until almost tender.
- Return the fennel to the pan and add the lemon zest and juice.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 61(kcal)
- Fat 6.0g
- Saturates 0.8g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.