Fragrant orange-marinated chicken legs
- 6 free-range chicken legs
- For the marinade
- Zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp ras el hanout (Moroccan spice mix)
If there's any leftover chicken, strip the meat from the bones and chill - then use in salads the following day.
- Put the chicken legs in a shallow dish. Mix the marinade ingredients, pour over the chicken and leave to marinate for 1 hr or overnight.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Put the chicken pieces over a medium heat on the BBQ and cook, turning frequently, for 30 mins, or until the juices run clear and the chicken is golden.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 195(kcal)
- Fat 7.0g
- Saturates 1.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.