Balsamic veggies with olives and feta
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 350g asparagus, cut in 3cm lengths
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1 large fennel, chopped
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch thyme leaves
- Thread the asparagus, 2 courgettes, 1 large fennel, 1 red and 1 yellow pepper and 2 red onions onto wooden skewers (soaked in water for 30 mins). Mix the garlic, olive oil and small bunch thyme leaves and brush over the veg. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 mins, until slightly charred. Slide off skewers into a large bowl, add pitted black olives, crumbled feta and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve with our barbecued sardines with rocket and lemon salsa.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 165(kcal)
- Fat 11.0g
- Saturates 4.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.