Salad with feta
- 150g green beans, blanched and cooled
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, halved, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces, torn
- 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 2tsp poppy seeds
- 100ml natural yogurt
- Few sprigs mint and coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss together the green beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, little gem lettuces, sweetcorn and feta.
- For the dressing, whisk together poppy seeds, natural yogurt, mint and coriander, the juice of 1 lemon and extra virgin olive oil. Chill, and pour over salad to serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 200(kcal)
- Fat 13.0g
- Saturates 6.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.