Nachos with chunky guacamole
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Coriander, chopped
- 150g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 150g bag of tortilla chips
- 200g Cheddar
- Soured cream
- Using a potato masher, lightly crush the flesh of the ripe avocados with garlic, the juice of 2 limes, zest of 1 lime and a red chilli. Stir in a small bunch of coriander and cherry tomatoes. To serve, scatter tortilla chips into an ovenproof dish, and scatter over Cheddar.
- Put the dish on a baking tray and transfer to a hot oven for a few mins until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and add a few jalapenos, some of the guacamole and soured cream.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 400(kcal)
- Fat 32.0g
- Saturates 12.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.