Lime and coriander chicken burgers
- 1 lime
- 2tbsp honey
- 11/2tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 500g free-range organic chicken mini fillets
- Bread rolls
- Garlic mayo
- Salad leaves
Only cook the marinated chicken you need, freeze the rest for when you need an instant freezer dinner solution.
- To make this chicken breast recipe, put the zest and juice of a lime, honey and coriander seeds into a large dish. Stir to combine, season well, then add the free-range organic chicken mini fillets.
- Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, then cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at
least 30 mins, or up to 12 hours, before cooking.
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot, add the chicken and cook for 5-6mins on each side, or until thoroughly cooked through. Serve in bread rolls with some garlic mayo and salad leaves.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 388(kcal)
- Fat 13.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.