Tropical fruit salad
- 1 papaya, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 passion fruit, seeds only
- 2tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 1 lime
If there's any fruit salad left over, serve it up with natural yogurt for a super-healthy, delicious breakfast the next morning.
- In a large bowl, mix together the papaya, pineapple, kiwi fruit, oranges, mango, and passion fruit. Sprinkle with 2tbsp light muscovado sugar and the zest and juice of a lime. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 85(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.