Roasted tarragon potatoes with creamy dressing
- 1kg new potatoes
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Small bunch tarragon, chopped
For the dressing
- 2tbsp EPC lazy horseradish
- 100ml sour cream
- 100ml half-fat crème fraîche
- 2 spring onions, sliced
If you’re short on time, simply boil the potatoes and mix with the dressing for a delicious potato salad.
- Heat the oven to Mark 6/200°C. Put the potatoes into a roasting tin, drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 45–50 mins, turning occasionally, until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon.
- Mix all dressing ingredients. Thin with water to give consistency of double cream. Drizzle over potatoes.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 252(kcal)
- Fat 14.0g
- Saturates 5.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.