Quick chilli beef noodles
- 350g rump steak, visable fat removed and cut into thin strips
- 300g bag mixed stir-fry vegetables
- Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1tsp EPC Lazy garlic
- 2tsp EPC Lazy chillies or 2 large pinches dried chilli flakes
- 2tbsp ground nut oil
- 250g udon noodles
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 4tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 75g natural unsalted roasted peanuts, toasted
- Put the steak in a bowl, add the garlic and chilli and 1tbsp oil. Mix and set aside for 5-10 mins. Boil noodles according to the pack instructions, then drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with sesame oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large wok, when really hot add the beef and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 mins before adding the teriyaki sauce, noodles, peanuts and coriander. Toss together until heated through.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 412(kcal)
- Fat 22.0g
- Saturates 5.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.