White chocolate fondue with strawberries
- 200g bar white chocolate
- 8 tbsp whipping cream
- Finely grated zest of 1 large orange
- 2tbsp Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- About 300g (10oz) strawberries, either left whole or halved
- At least 12 pink and white marshmallows
- Fondue pot and forks
This recipe contains alcohol. If you want an alcohol-free version, use orange juice instead of the Grand Marnier or Cointreau.
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a bowl. Melt in a microwave or over a pan of hot water.
- Stir the cream, orange zest and liqueur into the melted chocolate. Pour the mixture into a fondue dish and keep it warm over a tea-light. Serve with strawberries and marshmallows to dip in using the fondue forks.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 315(kcal)
- Fat 18.0g
- Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.