Marmalade glazed sausages
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
The marmalade in this recipe makes a great alternative from the usual glazes and gives the sausages a great flavour. A great after school idea for the kids, taking only 2 minutes to prepare!
- 8 thick good quality pork sausages (min 80% pork content)
- 2tbsp olive oil
For the sticky marmalade glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 180c/Gas Mark 4
- Place the sausages on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil
- Roast the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes
- Add the marmalade glaze to the sausages and mix well until coated
- Place the sausages back in the oven for 10 minutes
- Remove and serve with salad
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 556(kcal)
- Fat 42.7g
- Saturates 10.0g
- Sugars 25.1g
- Salt 2.2g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.