Berried treasure pudding
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Kids will love these fun desserts, and they couldn't be easier to make!
- 25g butter
- 15ml golden syrup
- 100g muesli mix
- 1 can apricots
- 1 can rice pudding
- 1 can strawberries
- 1 can raspberries
- Slowly melt 25g butter with 15ml (1 tablespoon) golden syrup in a pan. Add 100g muesli, mix and set aside to cool.
- Divide all the apricots (chopped) from a 411g can evenly between 4 glasses or sundae glasses.
- Cover each apricot layer with 1 tablespoon of rice pudding from a 425g can.
- Add a layer of (drained) strawberries using all from a 410g can followed by a tablespoon of rice pudding.
- Then add a 300g can raspberries (drained) followed by a layer of rice pudding.
- Divide the muesli topping evenly between the four glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 310(kcal)
- Fat 8.6g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.