Rocket, raspberry and mozzarella salad
- 250g buffalo mozzarella (2 balls)
- 100g (3½oz) raspberries
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- A little good olive oil
- A little balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cookery Editor, Sue McMahon, says that instead of using balsamic vineger, you could pour over raspberry vinegar if you prefer.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces and arrange it on a large, flat plate. Scatter the raspberries and rocket leavesover the top.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season well.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 300(kcal)
- Fat 24.0g
- Saturates 12.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.