Hairy Bikers' baked mushrooms
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
The perfect half-time recipe for the World Cup. You only need two ingredients and 15 minutes to make these Slovenian stuffed mushrooms, so you can knock them up during the break
- 8 large mushrooms
- 250g cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 150°C/gas mark 2.
- Wipe mushroom caps clean and remove the stems.
- Cut the cheese into squares to fit between two mushroom caps.
- Make a sandwich of two mushroom caps with one square of sliced cheese between them.
- Secure with a cocktail stick, and place the mushrooms into greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 10 mins, or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm.