Italian lunch salad
- 200g blanched green beans
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 250g plum tomatoes, halved
- 200g Gorgonzola cheese, broken into rough chunks
- 2tbsp olive and anchovy tapenade
- 3tbsp olive oil
Though it's called 'lunch salad' this would make a lovely main meal - just make it bigger!
- In a bowl, mix the green beans and onion slices with the tomatoes and Gorgonzola.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients. Serve alongside the salad, for spooning over.
- Accompany with warm ciabatta.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 319(kcal)
- Fat 27.0g
- Saturates 13.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.